An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Graduate Engineer to support our Fire Engineering Team and the wider IFC Teams in delivering a comprehensive range of fire safety services from initial concept designs, through construction and well beyond final handover.
The role will be based from our regional Galway office with remote working available, however you will also be exposed to and become involved with many prestigious international projects.
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by your supervisor
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions and assisting wherever possible
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate
- Conducting research and travelling to sites
- Observing health & safety regulations at all times
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives
- Analysing data and writing reports according to specifications
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders
- Establishing professional relationships with staff
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence
Commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
The application of recruitment, training, and promotion policies to all individuals will be on the basis of job requirements and the individual’s ability and merits.